|Home||» Products||» Ayurvedic Medicines||» Ayurvedic Diabetic Capsules|
Ayurvedic Diabetic Capsules
For Diabetic Patients sure & effective management of Diabetes
Diabetes is an old enemy, being mentioned in ancient Indian, Greek and Roman medical texts. About 5000 years ago, Ayurvedic authorities, sushruta & charaka noted that the victims frequently passed large amounts of sugar-laden urine which attracted ants. Hence they called the disease Madhumeha (honey urine) a term still commonly used.
Patients suffering from diabetes with the following symptoms: -
- Glucose in Blood & Urine.
- Excessive excreation of urine accompanied by excessive thirst.
- Cramps in legs.
- Problems in vision
- Injuries not healing for a long period.
Each Diabet capsule contains:
- Gymnema sylvestre (Gurmar extract) 150 mg.
- Tinospora cordifolia (Giloe extract) 150 mg.
- Ocimum basilicum (Tulsi powder) 100 mg.
- Asphaltum (Shilajit powder) 60 mg.
- Melia azadirachta (Neem extract) 50 mg.
- Zinc (Yasad bhasm ) 10 mg.
- Gymnema Sylvestre/ Astrigent, Stomachie, tonic and refrigenant. Antiperiodic, and diuretic, The reducing substances present in the leaves were found to be 0.37 percent. The powdered leaves of G. Sylvestre were found to have an oxidose action of glucose solution and glycolysis occurred which reduce the strength of the glucose solution and from 2.3 to 0.66 percent in 29 hours. Sushruta describes G. Sylvestre as a destroyer of Madhumeha (Glycosuria) and other urinary disorders.
- Tinospora Cordifolia : Antiperiodic, alternative and diruretic.
- Ocimum Basilicum :Diaphoretic, Carminative and stimulant. Seeds are mucilaginous, demulcent and diuretic.
- Asphaltum : According to charaka there is hardly any curable disease which cannot be controlled or cured with the aid of Asphaltum especially employed in genitourinary diseases and in diabetes, in gallstones, renal and bladder calculi. In diabetes it reduces the quantity of sugar in urine. Also diminishes phosphaturia and is useful in phosphatic concretions, and uraemia. Valuable in cases of diabetic albuminuria. It is said to be a cure for diabetic ameneurosis and helps in proper assimilation of sugar.
- Melia Azadirachta: Blood purifier and expels wind zinc urinary disorders.
- Insulin Dependent diabetes melltitus.
One capsule twice a day before lunch and dinner or as directed by the physician
Presentation - Blister of 1 x 10 CapsulesPkg. Size: 1 x 10 x 10 Capsules